About the Firm
Jonathan Eifert Public Relations executes marketing, communications, and PR support for classical music clientele throughout the U. S. The New York-based firm has promoted high-profile concerts, events, and albums at Carnegie Hall, Madison Square Garden, Kimmel Center, Severance Hall, Cleveland Museum of Art, Feinstein’s/54 Below, Miller Symphony Hall, Portland State University, McCarter Theatre, and Princeton University.
- Press relations for Martha Argerich's first-ever performance at Severance Hall in Cleveland
- Press relations for soprano Deborah Voigt's first time singing a new opera, Roscoe by Evan Mack, with the Albany Symphony
- Content and branding strategy for the online hit show Living the Classical Life
- Social media strategy for tenor Michael Fabiano
- Consulting, social media, and press relations for the Cleveland International Piano Competition
- Handled PR for soprano Larisa Martinez's debut at Madison Square Garden with Andrea Bocelli
- Helped broker a media partnership between medici.tv, The Cleveland Orchestra, and the Cleveland International Piano Competition
Jonathan Eifert, Founder
Trained as a classical pianist, Jonathan realized early in his career he preferred the business of music, rather than making music. He moved to London to study arts management and after a series of successful encounters, returned to the U.S. to build his PR firm.
People in the industry started hearing about his work and innovative approach to PR. Word travelled fast and projects began. Work started at his kitchen table in a leafy Philadelphia suburb.
Fast forward to the present day, Jonathan is based at WeWork SoHo in New York City and lives in Chelsea. As needed, he provides on-site client visits, but mostly things are maintained remotely through a strong infrastructure of digital platforms and global contacts.
Over the years he has enjoyed providing marketing, communications, and PR support for the Cleveland International Piano Competition, Portland Piano International, Allentown Symphony Orchestra, Golandsky Institute at Princeton University, Philadelphia Young Pianists' Academy, and Pianofest in the Hamptons.
Jonathan previously worked at IMG Artists (London) and Astral (Philadelphia). He now serves clients throughout the U.S. as the founder of Jonathan Eifert Public Relations. He is an associate member of the Grammy Recording Academy and regular contributor to ArtsHacker.com.
Jonathan completed his Master of Arts degree in cultural policy and management (arts administration) from City, University of London—specializing in classical artists’ brands and their development. He holds his Bachelor of Music degree from Cairn University.
Jonathan is a board member of Living the Classical Life and member of Astral's Institutional Advancement Committee. For more in-depth professional detail, please visit his LinkedIn profile. Follow him on Twitter.
Jonathan Eifert Public Relations is comprised of dynamic and skilled independent contractors to assist in managing clients' specific communications and marketing needs at a fraction of the cost it would take to hire full or part time employees.
Read complete list of endorsements.