Please scroll to view a selection of clients and project highlights from Jonathan Eifert Public Relations. Read what other people think about our work.
Jonathan Eifert Public Relations executes strategic public relations and marketing/communications for classical music clientele throughout the U. S., U. K., and Europe. The firm has promoted high-profile concerts, events, and albums at Carnegie Hall, Kimmel Center, Severance Hall, Cleveland Museum of Art, Feinstein’s/54 Below, Miller Symphony Hall, Portland State University, McCarter Theatre, and Princeton University.
Press coverage includes: The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Washington Post, Huffington Post, International Piano, Classical Music, Pianist, Clavier Companion, San Francisco Examiner, Performance Today, Opera News, Opera Now, and medici.tv among other outlets.
The Golandsky Institute
Project: Manage all Institute communication, global marketing, and event operations at Princeton University (2013-present).
- Increased symposium attendance by 34% over five years.
- Provided end-to-end management, communications, and marketing for five annual symposiums at Princeton University attended by pianists from 20+ countries.
- Managed the creation and launch of the Institute’s new website ($23,000) and oversaw the re-branding/execution of their print/digital presence through strategic global advertising, e-mail marketing, traditional press, and social media.
- Conceived and implemented the new digital subscription streaming service (Golandsky Streaming) for the Institute’s extensive 90+ educational video catalogue, including an adjacent e-commerce store that houses both DVDs and digital downloads. Both features provide additional revenue to the Institute.
- Implemented live-streaming initiatives for the symposium at Princeton University reaching 50+ countries garnering 12,000+ views.
- Negotiated partnerships with Princeton University, the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra, Rhinegold Publishing, and WWFM Princeton.
- Landed press coverage in The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Washington Post, International Piano, Clavier Companion, among many other outlets.
Cleveland International Piano Competition
Project: Represent the competition to the global press and consult on social media and email marketing communication (fall 2015-present).
- Provided press/media relations for Martha Argerich’s first-ever Cleveland appearance with Sergei Babayan.
- Provided press/media relations for the Carnegie Hall debut of Nikita Mndoyants, first-prize winner of CIPC.
- Provided press/media relations for the 2016 competition; consulted with CIPC staff to craft social media campaigns and email marketing communication designed to sell tickets and position the competition as one of the top piano competitions in the world.
- Managed all social media accounts on-site for the 2016 competition, hosted press, and increased Facebook page likes from 2,100 fans to over 32,000 fans.
- Brokered media partnership between medici.tv and CIPC for the first-ever webcast with The Cleveland Orchestra.
Portland Piano International
Project: Manage the mass email marketing, social media, and international press for the organization at-large.
- Managed all mass email blasts and social media campaigns designed to sell tickets and raise public profile.
- Increased social following: Facebook by 36%, Twitter by 374%, and Instagram by 3,137%.
- Developed video content to market concert series, SOLO.
Miller Symphony Hall
Project: Manage social media accounts and mass email marketing for the entire venue including the Allentown Symphony Orchestra, pops concerts, family shows, and hall rental shows (fall 2016-present).
- Managed mass email blasts and social media communication/advertising to sell tickets to an 1,100-seat theater for 70+ concerts/events per season.
- Increased social following: Facebook by 69%, Twitter by 110%, and Instagram by 470%.
- Developed video content for social media to increase brand awareness, influence, and reach.
Michael Fabiano, Tenor
Project: Managed all social media accounts, developed content, and grew following (May 2015-April 2016).
- Increased Facebook page likes by 89%.
- Increased Instagram followers by 166%.
- Increased Twitter followers by 56%.
- Broke news on social media for these important milestones:
- Opera News cover story, May 2016
- Pilot license, February 2016
- Royal Opera House debut, December 2015
- Managed social media accounts during the time Michael sang in these key venues:
- Glyndebourne - Poliuto - summer 2015
- NDR broadcast of concert version of La Boheme - July 2015
- San Francisco Opera - Luisa Miller - fall 2015
- Zurich Opera - La Boheme - fall 2015
- Royal Opera Covent Garden - Eugene Onegin - December 2015
- Paris Opera - Rigoletto - spring 2016
- Developed VLOG (video blog) ideas and mobilized them for optimal view count to add brand dimension to his career.
DEBORAH VOIGT, SOPRANO
Project: Provided press/media relations for Evan’s new opera ROSCOE that had its orchestral premiere with the Albany Symphony and Deborah Voigt in the title role (fall 2016).
Landed coverage: Opera Now (online published), Opera News (online published), Seen and Heard International, Living the Classical Life film episode, Albany Times Union, WAMC Roundtable, WMHT-FM.
Project: Provided press/media relations for Astral’s first annual National Auditions Winners Concert at the Kimmel Center’s Perelman Theater (fall 2016).
Landed coverage: The Philadelphia Inquirer, WWFM, uwishunu.com, Philadelphia Magazine (Ticket), Broad Street Review, Classical Music magazine (Rhinegold).
Caroline Oltmanns, Pianist
Project: Provide regular consultation on elevating public image and boosting career through branded communication (March 2014-present).
- Elevated career so that she can receive higher fees and higher caliber engagements.
- Launched two critically acclaimed albums—Venezia e Napoli (2014) and GHOSTS (2016).
- Coached on starting new social channels and ushered in quick growth for her Facebook page, which now has over 12,000 fans (built in two and a half years).
- Delivered strategy for video content mobilized on Facebook and YouTube, which provides greater brand dimension.
- Arranged photo shoots and launch parties.
- Sent monthly email updates to her fans.
- Brokered brand partnerships on her behalf with Steinway Gallery Cleveland, Cleveland International Piano Competition, and fashion houses Nanette Lepore and Jenny Lai.
LIVING THE CLASSICAL LIFE
Project: Transform the film series Zsolt Bognár and Friends (Living the Classical Life) into a thriving global entity watched by industry people and fans alike (fall 2013-fall 2014).
- Oversaw the rebranding and renaming of “Living the Classical Life”; devised a new production strategy featuring high profile classical artists (Joshua Bell, Yuja Wang, Daniil Trifonov, Stephen Hough); bolstered the overall YouTube views to nearly 120,000 (previously under 10,000), which excludes the series’ own website traffic.
- Brokered a global media partnership with Rhinegold Publishing (London) and Elyria Pictures (New York), including cross-promotion, future magazine cover stories and features in International Piano, Opera Now, and Classical Music magazines.