Please scroll to view a selection of clients and project highlights from Jonathan Eifert Public Relations. Read what other people think about our work.
The Golandsky Institute
Project: Manage all Institute communication, global marketing, and event operations at Princeton University (2013-present).
- Increased symposium attendance by 22% at Princeton University.
- Launched subscription streaming service (Golandsky Streaming) for developing brand loyalty and offering more educational content at a lower price point.
- Project-managed new website that houses a subscription streaming service, live-streaming initiatives, and store for downloadable products.
- Managed all Institute external communication and global marketing.
- Landed press coverage in The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Washington Post, International Piano, Clavier Companion, among many other outlets.
Cleveland International Piano Competition
Project: Represent the competition to the global press and consult on social media and email marketing communication (fall 2015-present).
- Increased Facebook page from 2,100 fans to over 32,000 fans in only nine months.
- Managed all social media accounts while on-site for the 2016 competition (July 24 - August 7).
- Consulted with CIPC staff one year prior to the 2016 competition for crafting social media and email marketing communication designed to elevate public perception, sell tickets, and position the competition as one of the top piano competitions in the world.
- Landed key press coverage in numerous outlets around the world including International Piano magazine which wrote after the competition: "Cleveland’s better-known and older rivals in other cities had better take cover."
Miller Symphony Hall
Project: Manage social media accounts and mass email marketing for the entire venue including the Allentown Symphony Orchestra, pops concerts, family shows, and hall rental shows (fall 2016-present).
- Increased Facebook page following by 49% in only four months.
- Developed video content for social media to increase brand awareness, influence, and reach.
- Managed all mass email blasts and social media communication.
Michael Fabiano, Tenor
Project: Managed all social media accounts, developed content, and grew following (May 2015-April 2016).
- Increased Facebook page likes by 89%.
- Increased Instagram followers by 166%.
- Increased Twitter followers by 56%.
- Broke news on social media for these important milestones:
- Opera News cover story, May 2016
- Pilot license, February 2016
- Royal Opera House debut, December 2015
- Managed social media accounts during the time Michael sang in these key venues:
- Glyndebourne - Poliuto - summer 2015
- NDR broadcast of concert version of La Boheme - July 2015
- San Francisco Opera - Luisa Miller - fall 2015
- Zurich Opera - La Boheme - fall 2015
- Royal Opera Covent Garden - Eugene Onegin - December 2015
- Paris Opera - Rigoletto - spring 2016
- Developed VLOG (video blog) ideas and mobilized them for optimal view count to add brand dimension to his career.
Evan Mack, Composer
Project: Provided press/media relations for Evan’s new opera ROSCOE that had its orchestral premiere with the Albany Symphony and Deborah Voigt in the title role (fall 2016).
Landed coverage: Opera Now (online published), Opera News (online published), Seen and Heard International, Living the Classical Life film episode, Albany Times Union, WAMC Roundtable, WMHT-FM.
Project: Provided press/media relations for Astral’s first annual National Auditions Winners Concert at the Kimmel Center’s Perelman Theater (fall 2016).
Landed coverage: The Philadelphia Inquirer, WWFM, uwishunu.com, Philadelphia Magazine (Ticket), Broad Street Review, Classical Music magazine (Rhinegold).
Caroline Oltmanns, Pianist
Project: Provide regular consultation on elevating public image and boosting career through branded communication (March 2014-present).
- Elevated career so that she can receive higher fees and higher caliber engagements.
- Launched two critically acclaimed albums—Venezia e Napoli (2014) and GHOSTS (2016).
- Coached on starting new social channels and ushered in quick growth for her Facebook page, which now has over 12,000 fans (built in two and a half years).
- Delivered strategy for video content mobilized on Facebook and YouTube, which provides greater brand dimension.
- Arranged photo shoots and launch parties.
- Sent monthly email updates to her fans.
- Brokered brand partnerships on her behalf with Steinway Gallery Cleveland, Cleveland International Piano Competition, and fashion houses Nanette Lepore and Jenny Lai.
Zsolt Bognár, Pianist
Project: Transform the film series Zsolt Bognár and Friends (Living the Classical Life) into a thriving global entity watched by industry people and fans alike (fall 2013-fall 2014).
- Advised on the rebranding and renaming of Living the Classical Life.
- Brokered a global media partnership with Rhinegold Publishing (London) and Elyria Pictures (New York) including cross-promotion, future magazine cover stories, and features in International Piano, Opera Now, and Classical Music magazines.
- Devised a new production strategy featuring high profile classical artists Joshua Bell, Yuja Wang, Daniil Trifonov, and Stephen Hough.
- Bolstered the overall YouTube views to nearly 120,000 (previously under 10,000), which excludes the series’ own website traffic.